+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: first night of duke

Default first night of duke

yet another channel with crap.Very disappointing and most of the american stuff is absolute crap.Surely tvnz can do better than b/s like "how i met your mother" or "the middle" (middle of what?)

Agreed.
    Some classic old stuff would be nice. The problem is that they won't play The Filntstones.
    The young ones today would not understand the song "we'll have a gay old time" sung by two guys in off the shoulder skirts.
    Still at least its not more shopping stuff.
    I vote for slow TV. A live feed of each NZ city center for a while, mixed cities through the day with your choice of radio in the background.
    Even a live feed of a Dunedin party would be better than the same old stuff that must be cheap.

I used to enjoy the doco ch on sky but there was so much crap mixed in with that too.I enjoy country calendar and some of the docos on aljazeera.Also the coast programs done but that scottish guy.He is one bonny guy,hehe
    Last edited by germanshepherd; 21-03-2016 at 11:43 AM.

there must be hundred's of good stuff tvnz could bring in so why bring in crap like that "how i met your mother"(NO YOU DIDNT ACTUALLY)

I got burned out from the crap that the US networks show about 15 to 16 years ago.

Yeah, shows like How I Met Your Mother is mind numbing. The laugh track is so canned that it makes one vomit. I liked the shows from the 1960s, 1970s, some of the 1980s, and about a few from the 1990s. Currently I watch some shows from Australia and other countries. Just wished that TVNZ had a similar service like Australia Plus.

Strange, I'm from the US.

A guy came to my door years ago when you had to pay to have a tv.I told him my tv was broken and watched tv from the internet.He accepted that and went off.Tvnz need a kick in the backside with the crap they show

I think what TVNZ will do is leave this on air broadcast then do what BBC did with the "Three" channel and move it online but this could be in the next few years, TVNZ can easily squeeze on a Archive channel with 27/7 content that us as the tax payer paid for! launching Heartland in the times when SKY and TVNZ had a strong relationship was a bad move. Wont be long before TVNZ Kidzone 24 gets dropped

seems to be so much crap on tv that is thrown at children as well

DavidJ

They should show older episodes of TVNZ shows, like Country Calendar, Shortland Street, Highway Cops, Police Ten 7 etc etc. all good older shows that would be great to watch again and they should already have the rights to show.

edit: even NZ based movies would be great. like old classics for example Goodbye Pork Pie.
    Last edited by DavidJ; 21-03-2016 at 07:14 PM.

like Dad's Army and Mash.I downloaded the making of the movie dads army but i did used to enjoy mash so much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast