+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lack of Activity here

Hybrid View

Super Moderator

Default Lack of Activity here

I'm so busy this days with various things that I don't really have the time to contribute here. This site has struggled ever since it crashed a few year back not long after starting up. With Freeview running their own forum, and Geekzone having a huge userbase. This site hasn't really found a niche for itself.

So in saying that I think its about time to pull the plug here and come up with a forum shutdown date.

I come here every day but if you don't have the time at present I guess it may be a good idea to pull the plug or wait until the website comes up for renewal...

Super Moderator

Yeah I use to feed the new section each day but really , I Don't have the time anymore.
    Maybe someone else could take things over and revive the forum.

kiwisat

And vetrun gone and disappeared for me as well.

General trend with traditional forums World wide. The only forum that I know that still rage is the AVS Forum in the US. I cannot believe the amount of post that are added to that site in a 24 hour period in multiple threads.

Super Moderator

Yes, the evil Facebook and twitter took a lot of stuff away from web based forums. I remember at its peak when vetrun would get 20-30 posts a day.

+ Reply to Thread