+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lack of Activity here

Super Moderator

Default Lack of Activity here

I'm so busy this days with various things that I don't really have the time to contribute here. This site has struggled ever since it crashed a few year back not long after starting up. With Freeview running their own forum, and Geekzone having a huge userbase. This site hasn't really found a niche for itself.

So in saying that I think its about time to pull the plug here and come up with a forum shutdown date.

I come here every day but if you don't have the time at present I guess it may be a good idea to pull the plug or wait until the website comes up for renewal...

Super Moderator

Yeah I use to feed the new section each day but really , I Don't have the time anymore.
    Maybe someone else could take things over and revive the forum.

kiwisat

And vetrun gone and disappeared for me as well.

General trend with traditional forums World wide. The only forum that I know that still rage is the AVS Forum in the US. I cannot believe the amount of post that are added to that site in a 24 hour period in multiple threads.

Super Moderator

Yes, the evil Facebook and twitter took a lot of stuff away from web based forums. I remember at its peak when vetrun would get 20-30 posts a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Apsattv View Post
    Yes, the evil Facebook and twitter took a lot of stuff away from web based forums. I remember at its peak when vetrun would get 20-30 posts a day.
    +1 to that..

Quote Originally Posted by Apsattv View Post
    Facebook and twitter are the flavor of the month at the moment, Some other rubbish will come out and sink them like facebook and twatter did to forums. I don't have an account with those two and don't intend to. I have always loved Technology but I despise the way the Australian Government
    is using any new technology against its citizens under the lie of terrorism.

fromthebeanbag

Quote Originally Posted by Blackman View Post
    I have always loved Technology but I despise the way the Australian Government
    is using any new technology against its citizens under the lie of terrorism.
    How do you make the link between forums and terrorism? I'm Somewhat confused?

crispycream

Hi everyone

How's it going?

I thought I would see if anyone still visits this side of the forum.

Im from Auckland and bring a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Computer Repairs & IT Services.

Please feel free to ask me any questions or let me know if there's anything I can help you with. Whilst my business doesn't specialize specifically in Digital TV Services we do frequently assist our customers with various related services so more than happy to help where I can.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast